CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

TJ's birthday

I have a teenager!!! TJ turned 13 on Tues. I can't believe he is that old, which makes me kind of old!
We had family over after we went to his baseball game. TJ doesn't show alot of emotion, ever! If you don't know him very well you would think he didn't care too much for anything he got. He really did. He loved it all and told everyone thanks a ton of times. He just hardly lets a big grin cross his face, but when he does,he can't stop giggling or smiling.
He got lots of money, a new skateboard, a bigger amp for his guitar(with headphones for me). It is getting harder for our family to figure out what to get him. You can't just go to any store and find him anything. There are particular things now he wants. He has always been kind of that way though. I am just glad he is such a pleasant resposible kid!
He always obeys and tries to please. He has always been so responsible!!! We are always amazed at how on top of everything he tries to be. He is great in school, and never gets in trouble there or at home. He is the perfect example to his younger bro and sis!!! I need to remember to tell him these things more. I think I just forget how he needs to hear them, and hear how proud I am of him! Sometimes I just take it for granted, that he is as great as he is. He has to know it, but he needs to hear it too. So, I hope you read this T. You will probably be embarrassed, but oh well! We love you and are proud of you! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

He is SUCH a good kid! It's hard not to take a good kid for granted because all your time and energy is usually spent dealing with the high maitenance one (or ONES, speaking from experience!!). We all love ya, T, (if you're reading this) and we're so proud of all the good things you do!

Unknown said...

What a sweet momma you are. You had better print these sweet words off for your kids and keep them in a book. I can't believe you have a teenager...WOW. Happy Birthday TJ!

Richins Family said...

Hey April!
I came across your blog through Todd and Nicole's. How are you guys? I can't believe how OLD T.J. looks! Man time goes by fast. I want you to know that I am very impressed with you and your computer skills. First of all, you have blog. Second, you have and email address. And third, you beat me in having a blog! I keep saying that I need to get one. What is your email? Mine is richinsfam@aol.com I am coming up probably the end of June. We should get together. I miss you and hope your doing good.
Love,
Ang

T.J. JOE said...

HEY MOM THANKS FOR THE PICTURES NOT! THOSE ARE THE WORST PICTURES OF ME! BUT AT LEAST YOU FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST PICTURES