CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

TANNER BOY



This is my Tanner Boy. He is our entertainer, actor, and the sweetest 10 year old ever! This is him doing his turkey dance after TJ shot his first turkey. He makes everyone laugh, and tries to include everyone. Even the smallest kids. He gets excited to see his baby cousins as much as he does the ones closer to his age.
It was his 10th b-day on Tues the 6th. We had everyone over for pizza and cake and icecream. Our families are very supportive, so pretty much everyone was there. They all have to come back again on May 20 for TJ's and then two weeks later for Saebra's on June 3rd.(I obviously can only get pregnant for one month out of the year.) He loves baseball so I made him a baseball field cake and baseball cupcakes. Abbie found a pic in a magazine for me. He thought it was cool, but Tanner would think anything for him was cool! He is the easiest kid to please! He even takes time to read and look at the cards. He even acts as happy about the card as he is the present!
I just wanted to tell him Happy Birthday, and we think you are great! We LOVE You!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

I must agree- Tanner is super sweet! I love how cute he is with Brylee and Jace. It's amazing that a 10 year old boy can be so thoughtful and aware of others. We love him, too!

Cammee said...

Hmmm, does he sound a little like his mom? You are also so sweet and in tune with everyone else's feelings, I'm not surprised that you've passed that on to your kids. Hope he had a great birthday, and I would love to see some pictures of his cake and cupcakes!

The O'Briens said...

I'm so sad we couldn't be there for it. And that we won't be there for T.J. and Saebra's either...We love you guys!

Lyric Payne said...

I really wish I knew this kid better. He sounds like someone I would really love.

Mitchell Family said...

Is it so pathetic that I am crying from reading that?! He really is so sweet and such a good kid. He has a great mother to thank for that! I just love all of my nieces and nephews!!

Tiffany said...

I am so excited to see pictures on your blog! I think Tanner takes after his dad. I remember the good old days when Titus would have us all laughing so hard. He still does, we just don't see him as much.