CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Saebra's birthday!







Our little Sarbra Sue Loubie Pooh(only one of the many nicknames she has) is 6! Here are some pics of her family b-day party. We haven't done a friend one yet. I am trying to get out of that by just taking her and a friend somewhere!
Some of my favorite things about Saebra are,
she is so loving. She loves to be held! Even though she is as tall as an eight year old so it cant be that comfortable, she likes to be held and snuggled!
She has a beautiful smile! She smiles most of the time!
She tries very hard at everything she does! She is so smart! Saebra is the sweetest little girl!
She loves to look her best! She has had an opinion on what to wear and how to do her hair since she was 2! That is no joke either!
She is a real princess too! I read her a book about how we are all princes and princesses because we are children of a King. She has never forgotten it and loves that book! She also expects us to treat her like royalty, and we usually do!
We love her!

12 comments:

The O'Briens said...

She is so dang cute! I miss her so much, and everyone else. Make sure you tell her Stephanie and I said happy birthday and that we love her. And Mom was supposed to give her the five dollars that we gave her for Saebra.

Tiffany said...

She really is the sweetest thing! Tell her I love her birthday outfit.

Cammee said...

She is your mini-me!! She is so beatuiful. I love the cake, it's darling and so creative. I too, love her birthday outfit. I want that top for me!

Cammee said...

I really do know how to spell beautiful. :)

The O'Briens said...

That first one was from Robby, so I get to leave one too. We wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday Saebra, we love you!

Unknown said...

Wow...I can't believe how much she looks like you. You are such a cute mom!! Happy Birthday Saebra

Richins Family said...

Happy B-day Saebra! You look so cute and so grown up. We miss you. Aspen says Hi!
We love you!
I now have a blog. Just starting it up. kyleangelarichins.blogspot.com

Deb O said...

Saebra is such a beautiful girl! She was so cute when we went shopping!Finally your month of birthdays is over,you can take a deep breath. Mom

Ashlee said...

She is so dang pretty! I love her sweet smile and how good she is with Brylee. Happy B-day, Saebra! We love you!

Lamb Family said...

Happy birthday! I came across your blog today from Angela's blog. Thanks for letting me know you had one! Let's get together and go to that lunch place you were talking about asap!

AnnaleeMG said...

Hey! I foud you through Angela's blog. You have such a cute family!

Annalee

Ginga said...

Hi April,

I've added your Blog to our new Spanish Fork High School 1993 Blog - check us out: http://spanishforkhighschool1993.blogspot.com/

Ginger (Hall) Deschamps