CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

basketball

Last night we went to TJ's church basketball game. They did really well! I was watching the coach of our team with the boys,and I thought how weird, the boys are really old enough for him to be prepping them for hs ball possibly college. My boy is finally old enough(not that I have wanted them to grow-up fast)that I can see what he will probably be like as a high school kid and even an adult! How did this happen? After the game, the coach, who has adult children who most of them were really into basketball, came up to us and told Titus all potential TJ has. I just cant believe he past the funny games where all the kids are in one big group trying to get the ball. No one is under the basket. They are all in eachothers faces, screaming at eachother to pass them the ball. Those games are funny. Now TJ's games can be intense @ church and @ league.
Tanner's are still sometimes like the funny ones. Especially when he tries to block like he would in football. He is intense and aggressive. I love to watch them!
I certainly am feeling old though. It use to be me on the court, now it is my kids. I have forgotten all the rules anyway. I still love to play softball. I just try to do things I did in my teenage body. It doesnt feel as good now.
Gotta rush to kindergarten

3 comments:

Robby said...

Reading this really made me wish I could go to some of their games! Sometimes I hate living in Salt Lake.

Mitchell Family said...

I think Tanners will always be funny!
I loved watching TJ play yesterday. Maybe I do like basketball?! You need to comment on other blogs so they have your address. Oh and some pictures would be nice!

Unknown said...

How much fun...I can't believe how your family has grown up. TJ is already 12? Seems like yesterday you were just getting married. I guess we are all getting older. Keep posting and get some pictures up so I can see your cute family!!!!