CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

first blog

Hey everyone! I am doing this on my own computer, and I even have an email account! It took me five tries to get on my email, then it took me even more tries to get on here. I couldnt remember everything. Not that there is that much to remember,but I am very new at this. I am not sure yet how I feet about having the internet. As soon as we got it we had probs. I would lie awake at night worried about all the things available to us. I worry about what we have brought into our home. I hope we have good enough blocks or filters (whatever).
I will try not to think about it too much. So, what about the Bills fam? We are all great! Titus is working for himself(electrical). It slow right now. We are hoping it picks up soon.
I do the same thing almost everyday. Kids,cleaning, workout, hangout with my sisters, and I love to read! I dont know how moms do it all when they have to leave home to work, and do everything else.
T.J. is doing great in school, and is playing basketball. They also hunt as much as they can. It is so weird to have a kid in Jr High. It has been fun though. He has an interesting sense of humor.
Tanner is our clown. He thinks it is his job to make everyone laugh. So much so he has forgotten that if he doesn't do as well as he usually does there will be no hunting. He still does really well. He also is playing basketball. He just passed his hunters safety tests. Now he can hunt birds.
I dont like the idea of my 9 year old carrying a gun. Well, I dont like the idea of my 12 yr old and 35 yr old carrying one either!
Saebra is our spoiled princess. She is so girly girly. I love it, but I hate it too. I should have known when she was 2 and crying about how she wanted her hair done and what she wanted to wear that I was going to be in trouble. She is now learning to read, and she takes gymnastics. She is alot of fun.
Well, I have nothing else to say for now. I might put some pics on someday.(when Abbie will do it for me)

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Wow you did it! I am so impressed!! You know, your 12 year old son could help you pictures on. I'm sure he could figure it out! Good luck

The O'Briens said...

I, too, am SO impressed. I know what you mea about the things that internet can bring into your home...but with the bad comes SO much good. I love reading everyone's blogs!