CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

still not much to say

I haven't posted for a while because I really dont have all that much to say. I thought maybe I would start doing a book review, since I read alot. I usually have quite a bit to say about books, if I liked it. I have become a huge nerd!
My latest fav is called THE BOXMAKERS SON by Donald Smurthwait? It was one of my all time favorites! It makes you feel good. I passed it on to my mom, and she loved it too. She called me @ 8:30 in the morning when she finished it so we could talk about it. We laughed and cried about it. Read it if you can. I would like some suggestions if anyone has any.
I have been trying to find my camera cord so I can put the cutest pic of my kids in their new Sunday Easter clothes, but I cant find it. I love Easter! I love what we are celebrating, and how I focus more on the great gift of the atonement and the miracle of the resurrection. I know I need to think of that more. It is always a great weekend,and I get so excited about good weather and my flowers beginning to come up. I cant wait to plant more too!
My kids are great! We just had SEPs and they are so smart! I dont know where that came from. I did well until I discovered a social life. I dont think Titus turned any work in EVER! Our kids are very responsible, even our kindergartener. I am so grateful for them! Well, I need to go play soccer with Saebra. It is her first game tomorrow. I am sure there will be plenty of fun stories about that. You know how 5 year olds play!

3 comments:

Cammee said...

I would LOVE it if you did book reviews! I;m going to pick up The Boxmakers Son now. If you want to read some really great books on the Atonement, I just read 3 that are amazing! They are Gethsemane, Golgotha and The Garden Tomb by Andrew Skinner. I learned so much from them. Can't wait to read more of your blog, it's great!

The O'Briens said...

I wish we could have been there for the Easter egg hunt. I, too, am going to take your suggestion and make The Boxmakers Son next on my list. I might have time to read it this Summer....or maybe after the bar exam. You really do read more than anyone I know. I think you are reading a different book every time I see you. I think a book review blog would be fantastic. See you soon.

I have commented to Robby so many times how well behaved I think your kids are. You really are an amazing mother. It is obvious that you are consistent and caring. I hope I'll be able to follow your lead.

Unknown said...

Hey April...I love the idea of a book review. I'm going to see if I can download Boxmakers Son to my iPod so when i'm up late feeding the baby I have something to keep me awake!!