CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Last night was Saebra's 2nd soccer game. She has improved! She made a goal!!! Does it matter that it was not her game? Yes, I took her to the wrong field. I was wondering why no one looked familiar. I could see her coaches vehicle there, but she wasn't there. She was on another field. The guy coaching told me the real coach was with her daughter so he was filling in. So I thought he was talking about Saebra's coach. I guess he was filling in for another team, not Saebra's. No one said anything about it not being her team,so I just figured the kids I did know on her team weren't there. Stupid mother!! Well, her goal still counted, even if she was playing for the wrong team on the wrong field. We didn' know it was the wrong field until the next day when some kids on her team told her she was at the wrong field. I can still be ditzy at times I guess. Here are a few pictures from that game. She is like a foot taller than everyone else her age. Modeling career maybe?

4 comments:

Cammee said...

You make me laugh so hard! That is classic! When exactly did you figure out you were on the wrong team? Hey, at least you showed up and were on time!

Unknown said...

Thatis the funniest thing i've heard. Thanks for the laugh. Being a mom and wearing so many hats....i'm surprised that hasn't happened more often!

Ashlee said...

How did I not know this story? That's hilarious and not the least bit surprising! You went to the wrong field and I forgot my child was at practice and left him there - this mom thing is tough!

The O'Briens said...

Haha. That really is classic. The important thing is she is having fun and improving along the way. Maybe next time her team will be able to witness the progress!